About HEALTHY Armstrong
The HEALTHY in HEALTHY Armstrong is an acronym that stands for Healthy Eating Active Lifestyles Together Helping Youth.
The HEALTHY Armstrong collaborative has five major partners. The partners are ACMH Hospital, ACMH Foundation, Armstrong School District, Children’s Community Pediatrics – Armstrong, the County of Armstrong and UPMC Health Plan.
HEALTHY Armstrong is only as strong as the people involved. We want you to join us!
- You can get involved with the wellness activities at your child’s school.
- You can volunteer to help with wellness events.
- You can donate money to help us fund fun activities for families.
- You can donate prizes for incentives.
- Contact us through the website, or contact Kay Owen, Project Director of HEALTHY Armstrong, at 724-543-8580 to find out more ways that you can be involved.