Cucumber Mint Water
1⁄3 cup fresh mint leaves
1⁄2 cucumber, peeled and thinly sliced
1 1⁄2 quart cold water
- Put the mint leaves in the pitcher and use the wooden spoon to gently mash and stir until they look a little bit bashed up.
- Add the cucumber slices and water, stir, and put the pitcher in the fridge for at least 15 minutes. Strain out the mint and cucumber, if you like, and serve right away.
4 cups watermelon
6 sprigs mint
2 quarts of water
- Place 4 cups 1/2 inch-cubed watermelon (about 1 1/4 pounds; lightly smashed) and 6 sprigs mint (lightly crushed) in a pitcher. For still infused water, add 2 quarts of water.
- For sparkling water, add 1 quart of seltzer during prep and a second quart just before serving.
- Refrigerate 2 to 4 hours to allow the ingredients to infuse. Stir well and strain, discarding the solids.
Strawberry and Kiwi Water
4 pieces of strawberries, sliced
1 peeled kiwi, sliced
1. Place the sliced fruits into a pitcher.
2. Add water and ice.Enjoy!
3. Add more water as needed.
Strawberry and Orange Water
1/2 cup of strawberries, sliced
1/2 piece of orange, sliced
1. Place all ingredients into a jar.
2. Add cold water.
3. Cover tightly and allow it to sit overnight in the fridge